Below are several of the job expectations that the right candidate would meet:
• Genuine desire to work with children.
• Willingness to learn.
• Patience. • Enthusiasm.
• Great amount of attention to detail.
• Dependable and reliable.
• Ability to provide positive guidance.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both children and adults.
• Plan and implement developmentally appropriate activities for children (Curriculum).
• Have knowledge of child development ELDS.
• Ability to have fun while still being an authority figure.
• Become CPR and First Aid Certified within a few months of hire.
• Create weekly lesson plans. • Be a team player.
• Great customer services skills.
Preferred but not required:
• CDA or *Associate Degree or higher.
We have an amazing program with dedicated staff and are looking for a candidate who can meet our program's expectations and is ready to join a fantastic team of energetic and passionate caregivers.