Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th
of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in Automotive News. A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals. Scope of the Position
Supervise tooling leaders to guarantee activities are preformed and manage the department's human resources and equpment; meet product qualitu requirements and the KPI's ser by the tool room management . Responsibilities
- Organize priorities and assign activities in the tooling area.
- Responsible for carrying out the maintenance plan and tool improvement plan.
- Responsible for maintaining tooling indicators up to date and for establishing follow-up programs for all the information related to improvements and the reduction of overtime, scrap and down times.
- Establish maintenance routines per every single die, improve tool room resources.
- Train toolmakers on maintenance tasks and help the department with any new projects, drawing check, etc.
- Keep focused on ISO TS and be prepared for audits, lead the 5ss in the department and maintain in contact with the tool room manager in terms of updates, new projects and/or urgent requisitions.
- Ensure compliance with tooling planning.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years work experience in related field
- Certifications from accredited schools in computer systems
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware and applications software.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Troubleshooting ability is required
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated good internal customer service skills
Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.
Lots of growth opportunity.
The companys young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.
Not just a joba great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.Job Requirements: