watch Recruiting Video
Dealer Tire is an international tire, maintenance, and light-repair product distributor that partners with automobile original-equipment manufacturers, including: Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Lexus, and Nissan/Infiniti. We distribute tire brands including: BF Goodrich, Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, Goodyear, and many others. Based in Cleveland, OH, Dealer Tire employs over 1,000 associates and operates an extensive network of distribution centers throughout the country. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service through our dedicated team of passionate and innovative employees. The Opportunity
Click here to watch Recruiting Video
Do you love cars, like helping others, and have a can do attitude? Are you solutions driven, love a challenge, and value having more personal time each day than hours spent at work? If so, Dealer Tire is looking for exceptional people like you to continue our growth and evolution.
As a Tire Sales Specialist, you will work as a tire expert inside a premium dealership. If you are an innovative individual who performs with excellence, energy, fairness, and accountability, consider a future with Dealer Tire. We offer a strong base salary and an uncapped monthly bonus, as well as an excellent benefits package.
- Sell/assist with sale of tires to customers on the service drive with the goal of exceeding assigned sales and productivity goals.
- Inspecting customers cars on the service lane.
- Diagnosing problems, tire related problems, recommending service and quoting prices.
- Assuring necessary repairs are completed as ordered and priced as quoted.
- Maintaining effective customer relationships including customers and dealer personnel.
- Overseeing customer satisfaction and complaints and solving problems that rise.
- Completing market analysis monthly.
- Assist in store operations: maintaining inventory, opening/closing the store and reporting responsibilities.
- Assisting dealership technicians to ensure service levels are maintained.
- 2+ years of automotive and/or retail customer service experience
- Meet the requirements of Dealer Tires Motor Vehicle Record Policy and Company Vehicle Fleet Policy