Provide support and develop DCGS-A system training documentation to include the System Training Plan (STRAP) and individual, leader and collective training materials. Provide training to the USAICoE instructor base, the Combat Training Centers (CTC), Battle Command Training Centers (BCTC), units outside the Army Force Generation (ARFORGEN) cycle and sustainment training to units not resourced by the Program Manager (PM) that are due to deploy. Develop training materials and documentation to support DTT along with executing said training. Provide training documentation in support of the shift from Embedded Mentors and Field Service Representatives. Participate/instruct in IKPT. Provide support of DCGS-A training products to include V&V, provide input in certification of test players, development of the Training Test Support Package (TTSP), and operational Test Readiness Statement Training (OTRS-T) document.
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
- 5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
- Possess 4 years of experienceas aMI Systems Maintainer/Integrator 35T or comparable Area of Concern for Warrant Officer and Officers.
Must have a Top Secret, SCI eligible clearance.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.