SERVICE ADVISOR / SERVICE WRITER
TravelCenters of America
TA and Petro
Service Advisor / Service Writer - - highly motivated, career minded; entry level or experienced; full time and part time - - come grow with us! Join our nationwide network of Truck Service professionals.
Truck Service Shop
- We provide accurate, efficient service to customers by troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing most makes of commercial vehicles - -trucks and trailers - -in a friendly and safe retail environment.
- We operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week to offer a full range of repair and maintenance services.
- Typical services include: tire repair / replacement, preventive maintenance, diagnostic fault-code troubleshooting using laptop computer / software, electrical, air brake and air conditioning systems diagnosis and repair.
- Technicians are also dispatched from the RoadSquad' Center to provide emergency roadside assistance to customers.
- And, as the exclusive Freightliner ServicePoint' network, we provide Freightliner customers warranty repairs as a convenient alternative.
With over 250 locations nationwide, hundreds of drive through repair bays and thousands of employees - mechanics, technicians, service advisors, service writers and managers . . . you will be proud to work as a part of our nationwide team! Come grow with us!
Competitive Pay Plans
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Paid ASE Certification Testing
Continuous Education Program
Educational Assistance Plan
401K Retirement Savings Plan
Variety of Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Either one year or more customer service experience in parts / mechanical retail environment or graduate of accredited auto-diesel service program
- Either high school diploma or GED
- Current and valid drivers license
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule