Parkridge Medical Center
Shift Details: PRN
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanoogas best hospitals for healing.
Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the areas most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
Parkridge is currently looking for a Registered Ultrasound Technologist to join their Imaging Team. Apply Now!
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his/her department.
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patients requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs
- Felp facilitate day to day operations of the Ultrasound Department
- Assess patients/families ability to learn and incorporate teaching
- Deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients
- Maintain current license and certifications
Maintain departmental competencies including process for High Level Disinfection (HLD
- Graduate of a Diagnostic Medical Sonography program
- ARDMS registered or acquire within 6 months
- BLS current