Home Instead Senior Care of Minneapolis
Providing care to our Senior CommunitiesTraining AvailableThis may be the work that finally speaks to your soul! We are looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Duties include, but are not limited to
Requirements to be a CAREGiver
- Companionship and conversation
- Provide incidental transportation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid drivers license and valid auto insurance
Alzheimers Care (special training provided)*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and flexibility!.We have daytime, evening and overnights available!
- Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.HomeInsteadMPLS.com
- or call our Recruitment Coordinator Jessica at 763-544-5988.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.