TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and AI, TuSimple is working to create the first commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform with L4 (SAE) levels of safety.
You'll be closely working with our R&D team to build and develop vehicle control software (vertical
control, longitude control, accessories control) for an autonomous vehicle.
- Design software architecture and prepare software detailed design document
- Develop vehicle control algorithms and do MIL test
- Design CAN protocol stack and other embedded C code
- Execute functional test in simulated environment and real vehicle
- Familiar with Simulink/Stateflow and embedded C programming
- Solid understanding of vehicle and vehicle control algorithms
- Ability of prototyping and implementation
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Vehicle Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering and/or Automation
- Consideration will be given to exceptional B.S. candidates as well
- Proficiency in MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow and/or C is required
- Have experience competing in autonomous driving contests
- Have 2+ years of industry experience in Vehicle control, Autonomous Driving and/or
- Experience in strategy such as Model Predictive Control, Pure Pursuit, Envelope Control, etc.
- Experience in ISO26262, FMEA, AUTOSAR, OSEK, BroadR-Reach
- Experience in software test (MIL/SIL/PIL/HIL, Static/Dynamic, black box/white box/grey box)
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.