MedVet is seeking a Veterinary Surgeon (board certified or residency trained) to join our Toledo, OH hospital. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and is dedicated to practicing the highest quality of emergency medicine and critical care. The recruited candidate will join the MedVet Emergency Medicine Team treating over 100,000 patients annually.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest employee owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. We offer the opportunity to become a shareholder- a rare occurrence in practices today.
- We have a relatively singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission, strategy and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization and allow us to deliver true collaborative care and an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and employees.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including health/ dental/vision/life/disability insurance, uniform allowance, 401K and a great signing bonus.
- Discretionary funds and PLIT coverage are also provided for full-time team members
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com or to submit a confidential CV , please email Amanda Purcell at email@example.com .
Come as you are. MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.