Are you a CA Licensed Home Care Aide (HCA)? We are currently seeking experienced caregivers and motivated people who enjoy helping others to fill shifts that are available Daytime hours Friday through Monday. These include Short Shifts, Stack Shifts, and On Going Shifts. LET'S TALK!
Our Santa Rosa office has several new clients needing assistance, and we're looking for some new, outstanding Caregivers to join our Team. Shifts are available now in the towns of Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Windsor & Healdsburg.
Our Caregivers constantly tell us we're different, and that's GREAT!
- Flexible Schedules! We have LOTS going on, and understand that you do to! So, we're looking for folks that WANT to work Weekends! We have short 3-4 hour shifts, Stacked Shifts, weekend day shifts, weekend Overnights and On Going Shifts!
- Variety of Clients and Shifts! We learn about who you are, and what sort of Client would best fit you, your skills & your availability.
- Overtime! Yes, as a professional Caregiver, you are entitled to overtime pay, and we take great care of our employees.
- PAID Sick and Vacation days. That's right! We understand that you too need a day off once in a while, and so we have a nice sick/vacation day policy.
- Health Insurance! Health Insurance is easy when you're regularly working.
- 401k. Get treated like the professional that you are! That means a strong 401k retirement program where Hired Hands Homecare contributes towards your retirement.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- PAID Training - Initial and Ongoing! We'll learn together and further develop our skills, so that you can earn more, while learning how to be a better Caregiver!
HIRED HANDS HOMECARE is a unique, Family Owned and Operated, CA licensed Home Care Organization, with four locations serving the San Francisco Bay Area. No, we're not a Franchise. We're locally owned & operated, and we love what we do. And after twenty five years in the business of serving Seniors and our Caregivers, we're quite proud of our reputation as the best in the biz!