Pro Staff is seeking a forklift operator for our client in Schaumburg. This is a temp-to-hire first shift role paying $14/hour. Applicants are encouraged to have experience on an order picker and a sit down forklift. Candidates should be comfortable working independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Examines contents and compare with records (i.e., manifests, invoices and/or orders) to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment
- Prepares documents (work orders, bill of laden) for the shipping of materials
- Uses knowledge of shipping procedures to determine best shipping method for material
- Records all shipment data (weight, charges, space availability, etc.)
- Works closely with team members to resolve issues with materials, i.e.; damages, shortages, non-conformance to specifications, etc
- Packs, seals, and labels material for shipping, by using devices such as hand tools, power tools and/or postage meter
Qualifications to Meet Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One to three years of related experience
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Hazmat experience
- Ability to operate a forklift (Ability to operate Reach Truck and/or Order Picker preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.