Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is the preferred partner for many major retailers, grocers and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY WORK WITH US?
* Full-time career day one
* Benefits offered after 60 days of employment
* Paid training and certifications
* Potential to travel the country with our road crew program
* Safety Incentives
* Career growth! We look to promote from within first. THE OPPORTUNITY:
* Selecting products throughout the warehouse leveraging warehouse equipment that may include single or double electric pallet jacks, reach lifts or forklifts
* Use of VoCollect, RFScanguns or reading manual tickets
* Other duties as assigned by site leadership WHAT Success Looks like:
* High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
* Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
* Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
* Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs
* Ability to provide accurate entry of data and ability to handle administrative tasks as assigned
* Sit or stand for periods in office as well as warehouse environment (concrete flooring and changing temperatures)
* Walking throughout warehouse during shift
Capstone Logistics does not unlawfully discriminate in hiring. If you are interested in apply for a position and need a reasonable accommodation during the applicant process, please contact (678-495-9464) so that we can work with you to reasonably accommodate you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled