1st Shift: 4am -- 1:30pm
Sun. -- Thur. or Tues. -- Sat.
2nd Shift: 5pm -- Finish
4 Day work week
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is the preferred partner for many major Retailers, Groceries and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
* Full-time career day one
* Full benefits offered after 60 days of employment
* Career growth - We look to promote from within first with over 400 sites and growing there is tons of opportunity!
* Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all of our sites operate
* Paid Training
* Safety Incentives
* You will learn all aspects of unloading or loading operations within a warehouse facility, working alone or in teams under supervision of site leadership
* Maintain a safe and productive environment to exceed customer expectations
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
* High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
* Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
* Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
* Lift and carry a minimum of up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout shift
* Handling of freight as directed by Capstone management and customer, meeting company standards, customer time lines and maintaining a safe work environment
* Keeps Site Supervisor and Manager informed regarding conditions on the dock, accomplishments and concerns; contributes suggestions for improvements
* Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs
* Experience with Double Electric Pallet Jack, Forklift, Tyguard & 2-Way & 4-Way Clamp a plus. Willing to train the right individual.
Capstone Logistics does not unlawfully discriminate in hiring. If you are interested in apply for a position and need a reasonable accommodation during the applicant process, please contact (678-495-9464) so that we can work with you to reasonably accommodate you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled