Caregivers with Senior Helpers Milwaukee serve as a member of a dedicated home care team, who work under the supervision of our registered nurse. Caregivers perform various personal care services, assist with household management, and provide caring companionship to seniors in their homes.
Senior Helpers is growing and has a variety of opportunities available in Milwaukee County, Waukesha County, Ozaukee County, and Washington County. Senior Helpers offers flexible scheduling and has immediate availability for weekend shifts and morning shifts.
- Provide exceptional care for seniors in their homes while demonstrating strong customer service and communication skills
- Assist with personal cares
- Help with shopping and errands
- Engage in caring conversation and companionship
- Assist with Alzeheimer's and Dementia care