Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Centers Health Care is seeking Wound Care Specialist to provide Wound care management for our Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- Assess, Diagnose, treat and manage acute, and/ or chronic ulcers
- Conduct weekly wound rounds at the facility and document findings in the EHR
- Debridement of wounds as needed
- Order appropriate treatments, medications, and common diagnostic labs/test
- Communicate with PCP, clinical team and patients/family as needed
- Educate the nursing staff
- Be a pleasant, compassionate and committed provider to join our growing wound care team.
- Licensed ARNP with a current valid Registered Nurse license
- Certification in Wound Care (WCC, CWS, CWCN) is a plus
- Wound Care and at least 1 year of clinical experience is a plus
- Willingness and ability to work independently
- Good Customer service skills and be a team player
- Computer literate and EMR Proficiency .
- Bilingual a plus
- Health Promotion and Maintenance, Thoroughness, Clinical Skills, Informing Others, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Administering Medication, Pain Management, Self-Development
- Must be Board Certified
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimers. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V