Centers Urgent Care is hiring X-Ray Technicians . This is an excellent opportunity to work in a practice that is passionate about patient & clinical care. Prior experience in Urgent or Emergency care is preferred, but we are open to explore and utilize technicians with other backgrounds, and help build careers as well.
- Capturing X-Rays as ordered by provider
- Assisting providers with patients of all ages and backgrounds courteously and efficiently
- Services include Occupational Medicine and Workers Compensation
- Assist with patient charts accurately and comprehensively
- Work with other staff with your medical expertise and experience
- Operate as a team alongside providers, other x-ray techs, medical assistants and practice management staff
Why Centers Urgent Care?
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- Fully equipped, modern facilities with on-site labs, digital x-rays, & EMR
- Clinic operates 7 days a week
- Licensed X-Ray Technician
- Computer literacy and familiarity with EMR
- Superior customer service skills
- Flexible schedule
- Medical background (EMT, CMA, a plus)
Additional Salary Information: Full Time offers: Paid Time Off, Health Benefits,
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimers. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V