Sogeti USA is seeking Senior/Lead level Mobile Application Developers, both iOS &Android, to join our Sogeti P&G Team! Our consultants are full-time professionals with opportunities to learn the latest and greatest technologies in the industry. Our consultant's careers give them the experience to work across multiple industries and projects while contributing to the growth of the entire practice. This is a salaried position that includes competitive compensation, benefits, tuition reimbursement, bonus, and a plan for career growth!
Sogeti is a leading provider of technology and software testing, specializing in Application, Infrastructure, and Engineering Services. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence &Analytics, PLM, Mobile, Cloud, and Cyber Security, combining world class methodologies and its global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and has a strong local presence in over 100 locations in Europe, the USA, and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
Some quick facts about working at Sogeti USA, and the benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan-Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental Coverage
- Bonus Program that pays up to $24,000
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- $12,000 in Annual Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Studio Discounts
- Personal Time Off (PTO)-Ensuring a balance of work and home life
- Strong Career Planning and Coaching Program
- Work in an environment that supports diversity like our Innovation Through Inclusion Program
- No travel outside of the Atlanta area required
Also all of our employees receive wide-ranging training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Employees also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help employees acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Participates in all phases of full software development lifecycle
- Development of software solutions is primary within this role
- Open to learning new disciplines and new skill sets
- Works with technical leads and architects to enhance existing products and solutions
- Participates actively within an exceptionally talented team of experienced peers
- Designs, implements, and tests new features and modules
- Works with business analysts and product owners to understand and translate product specifications
- Estimates work effort, schedules, milestones, risks, and project status
- Participates in application troubleshooting (technical and functional) and assists production support teams wherever applicable
- Team Builder, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, who can achieve the full buy-in from all stakeholders, internal and external.
- Responsible for successfully delivering Mobile applications that are often within and rapidly evolving, high-energy environments
- Must have 2+ years of demonstrable experience designing and developing robust applications
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field
- The desire to keep moving forward and to strive to stay on top of emerging trends within the software industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter that is able to work under minimal supervision
- An adept problem solver that goes beyond the obvious and will take the initiative to navigate around obstacles and challenges
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong client facing skills
For the iOS role we are looking for:
- Experience in iOS Native experience in the following:
- Objective-C and Swift experience, including interoperability
- Use of core iOS frameworks and concepts
- MVC (Model-View-Controller);Protocol Oriented Programming;Object Oriented Programming
- Interface Builder with both XIBs and Story Boards
- Security;Local Authentication;Core Graphics;Core Data;Core Location;MapKit;WebKit (or UIWebView);MediaPlayer;MultipeerConnectivity;Social;Push Notifications
For the Android role we are looking for:
- Experience in native Android experience
- Java Restful services
- All Sogeti USA, LLC prospective candidates must have a (minimum) valid Bachelor-s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Sogeti is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Sogeti is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.