- Design and develop Data Warehouse solutions using a variety of different technologies.
- Design and develop a distributed data processing platform using Big Data technologies.
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test automation suites.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate with product managers, data scientists, business users and other engineers to define requirements and design solutions.
- Influence the team by providing recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Mentor other engineers in the team regarding technology and best practices.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience with developing Data Warehouse Solutions using relational databases like Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server, etc.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience developing a distributed data processing platform with Big Data technologies
- Experience with commercial ETL platforms
- Experience with modern programming languages like Java
- Experience working with, processing and managing large data sets (multi TB/PB scale).
- Experience with test driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with machine learning technologies like Mahout, MLBase, etc.
- Experience with building recommender systems and other data driven products.
- Experience working with AWS technologies like EC2, EBS, S3, EMR, Redshift, etc.
Employment Type: Full-Time
We believe in the American Dream. We believe that when hard work, an education and opportunity intersect, people grow and live a better life. That's why our products are built to help people find a great job and to take the next step in their careers.