We were named one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc Magazine in consecutive years (2013 & 2014). We also achieved additional honors by the San Francisco Business Times as one of the Fastest Growing companies in the Bay Area of 2013. We want people on our side who have a lively side of their own; people who appreciate hard work and aren't afraid to get a little greasy (elbow grease, that is) all while having fun. If you're ready to join, then get set and apply!
- Develop, debug, enhance and maintain functionality of the platform and back-end tools and APIs using the existing technical infrastructure, practices and methodologies
- Work independently and with minimal guidance to complete development tasks
- Develop across the entire stack, including front-end, business-tier, and database-tier
- Work with team members and other personnel in the company to identify issues and debug code
- Develop increasing understanding of the platform architecture, codebase, and functionality
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent.
- 5+ years of practical experience as software developer.
- XML and Web Services/REST
- HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Experience with Amazon AWS, SES etc is a plus.
- Groovy language and Grails platform experience is desirable
- Configuring Apache, Tomcat, MySql etc.
- MySQL administration and optimization
- Bonus:experience working on information retrieval or hard core search technologies
- Bonus:experience building mobile web applications or products for international audiences, including localization
- Bonus: experience building test automation to support projects
- Extra Bonus Points: you?re fun to be around!
Employment Type: Full-Time
We believe in the American Dream. We believe that when hard work, an education and opportunity intersect, people grow and live a better life. That's why our products are built to help people find a great job and to take the next step in their careers.